Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Week 8 Part 2

A couple business I searched up in the same field of career as I am heading towards post for if not a majority of their best work, and extra photos to show the quality of service they often deliver. The page would often show weddings, promo clips, short teasers, and get posted content weekly or two times a week on every account I checked out. A couple other business like "Seek Discomfort" or "Yes Theory" typically were posting every other day engaging content calling out their audience to do something out of their comfort zone just to say yes. The would be releasing videos once a week to Youtube platform, and have over 3 million subscribers currently. The get typically around 300,000 likes on their channel, and very similar amount of likes in comparison to their pages. The business are posting at a consistent popular rate unlike I am with a high production team compared to me just being by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment