Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Week 8 part 1

I feel like some of the most useful visual story telling driven platforms lay in two hands. The first hand with Instagram as it is probably one of the most greatest platforms to host, show off, and grow a business on even beating Facebook. The next platform would either be Youtube for a majority of people, but the reality of the issue is that platform is way to over saturated with creators that it becomes 1/100 impossible to get noticed if not less. On the other hand I think those two platforms, plus having my own person website to host all the different various platforms would be most suitable for a video production service business. Onto the second activity I currently do own a business page for Instagram/Youtube, but prefer not to post random junk on the platform that would ruin business because we can not rush our projects on the team I am currently on. I also can not show post because we are currently working on the start up for this page, and don't want to have to create wasted pages of space on the platforms that in the endeavor would make it harder t grow due to analytics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment