Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Week 13 part 2

The different kinda of facebook advertisement are domain ads, multi product, offer ads, video ads, lead ads, and sponsored mentions. Personally speaking with my brand I would almost only use the offer ads, and video ads. I would like to have real connections with my clients and offer them deals for my services to make them wanting to keep coming back for more. I currently have a market plan to snail mail letters that are designed to their company with nice ink signatures, and wax seal with a custom logo integration meaning we mean quality. I don't necessarily believe with my personal type of business consistent advertisement would need to be pushed out because quality of service will speak for itself. I do however do see the importance and would advertise once or twice a month with my certain type of b2b style service. I think I would advertise when I see a gap in the market the most for different kinds of business. I would be a hard competitor trying to offer realtors faster turn around times, better quality, at a cheaper price. I would be post very specific ads to different client tell, and make sure I research what holes need to be filled without spending more than 10-15 dollars doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment