Monday, May 6, 2019

Week 15

After doing the activity, liking the pages, and indulging other Facebook business's...nothing happened to my page in analytics. I personally just do not see my target market for videography, cinematography on Facebook. Facebook is a dead social media, and will remain dying for the young generation. Everyone transitioned to Instagram, and it has been the thriving social media along side Youtube. With that said for this weeks project I got zero results, no new resolutions, and just disappointed with using a old system that just has not been working anymore for b2b business.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew, I agree with you about Facebook. It is a dead social media in terms that many younger people aren't using it and for a business, it is difficult to reach that age group on FB. Instagram and Twitter are far more active and help many users thrive on their social medias.

    ReplyDelete