Monday, May 13, 2019

Week 16 part 1&2

Part 1:

This last semester I learned a lot about the different platforms, where my target market is at, what apps they use, my preferences on the various platform to use as a social media business tool. I really indulge this experience learning the endless disposal of our tool kits on social media. How we are able to view analytics, and control, where are ads, are going. I have enjoyed the most was learning more about Instagram and how it is one of the most popular apps on the market at this current moment. I learned how a majority of my target market is on this app, and that the entire Facebook process is one that I am a little excited for it to be the end. I plan to start my marketing plans this June, and July as the future continues on with market ads, highlight reels, letter campaigns, and post on Instagram. I plan to only post maybe once or twice on a consistent base for Instagram with higher quality content for my platform that should outperform competitors. My goal for this June is to be uploading one video to Youtube on my personal platform to grow a following on every Sunday at 12pm, and film/edit these videos in the week. On Friday's I would like to upload one post every other week to Instagram of a video or high-quality post about my work or progress making videos. On the other weeks that I am not posting to Instagram, I am trying to upload Podcast episodes on https://anchor.fm/matthew-dangyou to show the progress of growing a following and people trying to grow their own. All during this time, I am still doing consistent client work with realtors, and music managers to produce high-level production videos.


Part 2:
I commented on people's week 15 post because I will have zero access to the internet by the time people post week 16, and the people I commented on was; Arianna's, Elena, and Cristina

Updated: I commented on week 16 for Jason, Elena's, and Mary.

5 comments:

  1. I really love how much you go in depth with the information that you presented. I'm really glad that you are able to bring in your past information into this assignment. I think that it's great that you were able to past information from other class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Matt! Your plan is exciting! I look forward to continue to follow your journey. I am sure that you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew,

    I like how you found your niche social media through using Instagram in the class. I think your idea of posting high quality content is imperative. It will definitely be more engaging for customers and increase the likelihood of having your posts shared. You do great work! I wish you the best of luck and continued success.

    Cheers,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi matt, you are doing a great job and im am excited for you. You are going to do excellent based on the type of content that you have delivered. I like how you have narrowed down to who it is that you are serving and are focused on it. Great job and keep going, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Matt-
    I agree and is great to see you focus on IG as the potential best use of your time to start out. I went to your FB page as well and don't forget that you can share your YouTube videos or post video highlights and share those too to get more viewers, which is something that YouTube kind of lacks. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete